https://www.dividendstocksonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/topdivlogo.png 0 0 https://www.dividendstocksonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/topdivlogo.png 2011-06-22 13:22:492011-06-22 13:22:49Roundup: Getting Started as an Investor
Are you ready to start dividend investing? Some good advice is always needed as you get ready to invest your hard-earned cash. If you are looking for a little direction, these great posts can help you get started:
- How To Start Dividend Investing With Little Money: Small funds? No problem! The Passive Income Earner can help you see how you can get started with a little money. You do have options; the important thing is to get started.
- Susan P. Brunner Interview – Part 2: Dividend Ninja interviews an dividend investor with more than 40 years experience. Valuable insight into getting started, how to keep going and finding success. Make sure to read Part 1 as well!
- How to choose the best index trackers #2: Costs: As you get started, you need to know how to pick the right investments. Monevator has a great multi-part tutorial going on. This post is about looking at the costs associated with index trackers.
- What Is Your Biggest Financial Goal?: Before you can get started, you need to have a plan. Buy Like Buffett encourages you to consider what’s important to you, and prioritize your financial goals. That way, you can focus on what’s important.
- Improve Your Trading By Using Moving Averages: The Dividend Guy explains how you can boost your success at trading with the help of moving averages. A primer on moving averages, and how to use them more effectively.
- The Main Stages of a Bubble: As you get started, it can be tempting to chase whatever big thing is hot right now. But is it a bubble? Value Walk takes a look at the main stages of a bubble, and this post can help you avoid being caught up in one.
- Why I Don’t Overweight Small Cap or Value Stocks: The Oblivious Investor helps you figure out your asset allocation. A look at overweighting, and being careful as you start out as an investor.