https://www.dividendstocksonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/topdivlogo.png 0 0 https://www.dividendstocksonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/topdivlogo.png 2011-08-31 11:10:372011-08-31 11:10:37Roundup: If Only You Really Knew...
Roundup: If Only You Really Knew…
There’s a lot we don’t know. Perhaps, if we knew more, we would be willing to take a few more risks. Perhaps we would take the plunge a little more often. However, often we are just stuck making financial and investing decisions as best we can. But, if you are looking for a little more information, here are some great posts to help you out:
- If You Only Invested Then…A Little Motivation for Now: Hindsight is usually 20/20. And The Dividend Pig really brings this home. However, the post is also meant to be inspirational. Get to it now, and you could do well later.
- 3 Hidden Truths about Market Crashes – Why They Crash When They Are Handled By Professionals: Do you really want to learn about what’s going on at the stock market? The Dividend Guy gives you a crash course in stock market crashes.
- You Call This an Efficient Market?: Over at the Oblivious Investor, Mike takes a look at efficient market theory. He also explains why the market isn’t always all that efficient. An interesting and enlightening read.
- What is an IPO?: Monetvator takes a look at the ins and outs of IPOs. If you want to get in early, you need to know this information. It could help you later on.
- How To Save $100,000 In Cash: Are you ready to get serious about saving a huge amount of capital? Buy Like Buffett provides you with some viable options for reaching your goal of $100,000 in cash.
- Retiring Overseas: What if you knew you could live somewhere else? Dividend Mantra takes a look at retiring overseas and enjoying a good lifestyle for less. He looks at the Philippines specifically.
- Top 10 Finance Blogs: Dividend Ninja considers different finance blogs, and shares information about where you can go to get great advice and insight.
Thanks for the mention DSO! Have a great holiday weekend.
You too Mantra…