Sometimes, we get so wrapped up in what we’re doing, and what we hope to do, that we sometimes forget the simple facts of life. Whether you are building a portfolio around your desired lifestyle, or whether you are just trying to get your finances in order, it can help to get back to some of the basics — or at least get just the facts. Here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Building Wealth – Income and Expenditure: Over at Dividend Monk, Matt takes a look at the most basic of financial concepts. However, it bears reviewing. You want to know the basics of income — and of expenses — and how to make it all work for you.
- How Can You Reduce Your Mortgage Payments?: It is possible to save money, reducing your expenses. Over at Dividend Partisan, a guest contributor takes a look at how you can reduce your mortgage payments. Use that money for something else!
- Perspective: Dividend Mantra asks us to step back and find a little perspective. Sometimes, where you are at, and what you are doing, depends on your perspective. And sometimes you need a reminder that life can be short, and you need to find your own purpose.
- How to lifestyle Vanguard LifeStrategy funds: Monevator takes a look at a strategy to build your portfolio around your lifestyle. Using Vanguard LifeStrategy funds, The Accumulator helps you see how you can build a portfolio around your changing lifestyle needs.
- Investing Based on Market Valuation: Oblivious Investor takes a look at the basics of using PE10 for investing. An interest way to decide on what to include in your investment portfolio.
- Why Do Utilities Have Such High Debt and High Payout Ratios?: Dividend Ninja takes a look at high payout ratios among utilities. A great, fact-based analysis of utilities in general.
- 5 Dividend Champions Trading within 10% of Their 52 Week Lows: The Dividend Pig shares some great information about some good values in the dividend world. Maybe its time to load up a little.