It’s been a little bit crazy lately. And by lately, I mean today. Really? Several central banks act to weaken the US dollar, as a way to shore up markets, and everyone gets excited? Even though the Dow is up more than 400 points in early afternoon trading, this doesn’t address underlying problems. But it does have many asking this question: What is going on here?
- Top Dividend Stocks – November 2011 Edition: The Passive Income Earner shares a list of top dividend stocks for November. What’s going on with these stocks? And can they boost your portfolio?
- What Happened to the Income Trusts? Part 2: Why doesn’t anyone use income trusts anymore in Canada? Dividend Ninja takes a look at these once-venerable investments and asks what happened.
- Invest $25,000, Make Money and Don’t Even Dip Into Your Pocket To Fund Your Investment!: Is leverage a good idea? Maybe, if used carefully. The Dividend Buy Blog explains how you can be smart about using leverage, and use it to make money investing. Make sure you pay attention to his caveats, though.
- Are BlackRock index trackers cheap?: Thanks to recent fees on index trackers, you might be paying more. However, there is a workaround with BlackRock index trackers. Monevator warns, though, that it might not be as great as it seems.
- Marc Faber Doesn’t Think Consumer Spending is Sustainable: Consumers are spending again! It’s the holiday season! However, it could all change again, as Value Walk points out that some think that this type of spending isn’t sustainable.
- Why I Cancelled My Gym Membership: Forget paying the fees. Dividend Mantra cancelled his gym membership and is working out on his own.
- What to Do with a Windfall: Come into some good fortune? Don’t be hasty. Oblivious Investor offers some ideas for your windfall so that you get the best use out of it.